Friday, February 3, 2017

ENG 1D

Welcome Students!

 

Today we went over the course outline and discussed expectations for the course. Please ensure you get your parents/guardians to look over the outline, sign it, and write an email address they would like me to use for the weekly newsletters.

 

You are also to write a letter to me as a way of letting me know who you are.  You are to include the following:

 

1.       Your strengths and weaknesses in English

2.       Your past experiences in English

3.       Subjects you enjoy in school

4.       Your hobbies

5.       Your additional time commitments outside of school

 

Finally, you need cue cards for flashcards on literary terms and grammar terms we will cover over the semester. I do feel it is important to have physical flash cards. If you want to create a digital system to study you can, but I do wish you to have hard copies as well.

 

See you Monday, pd 5.